KAWX 93.1FM

KAWX 93.1FM
Studio Talk Line: (479) 394-5600
Website: https://kawx.org
Schedule: https://kawx.org/on-air/schedules
Format: Religious
Mena, Arkansas

loading…

This God—his way is perfect; the word of the Lord proves true; he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him.~Psalm 18:30

TUESDAY NIGHT 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms, low 71° for Mena, AR and Polk County. Wednesday 40% chance of showers and storms, high 88°. Wednesday night 40% chance of showers and storms, low 72°.
#KAWX #CommunityRadio

Time, temp & forecast at (479) 394-5600.☎️

7-7-20

Load More...